Saturday, February 8, 2014

So many questions….

Hello my lovelies! It's been awhile since I blogged. Life has been kind of busy lately. Yoga has been a challenge. As much as I thought I hadn't, getting out of my routine has really affected me. I don't feel as strong physically and I don't feel as confident as I did. BOO! :( I'm hoping as I get back into routine this will re-reverse.

So, here's my question… it's not really a question but here it goes. My instructors always talk about "your practice." They'll say things like "do this… if it's in your practice." I don't feel like I have a practice. I do yoga, I go to class regularly, but I don't feel like what I'm doing is "mine." I'm doing sequences my instructors put together, when does it become "mine." I'd love to think that I could be at home doing yoga on my own but I wouldn't have the first clue where to start. How do I get there… anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment